Saint Paul, MN – Bridges Aid Services, LLC. (BAS), is inviting staff, agencies, Individuals, and all users to explore its new website.
The new site has been designed to offer the ultimate user-friendly experience with improved navigation, mobility, and functionality while allowing the company to grow with technology. At the same time, have the customers understand the full services that BAS offers.
The users’ experience was created in mind when designing the website including many other features to help users to quickly and easily navigate the site and find the essential living and in-home support services. With careful research understanding the company audience, they developed a website that centers on a set of criteria based on growing with technology and online search demands. The list of rules include:
- A design and style that’s friendly to online readers
- A secure and reliable hosting platform
- Easily add quality content
- Built within the basics of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Several clear ways to communicate BAS brand to the public
- Customer testimonials
- Easy-to-find contact information
- Easily-navigated the entire website
- The ability to set appointments
- The ability to take applications online
- Rapid response for functionality on browsers and mobile devices
Visitors to the new site can stay informed with the latest BAS and industry news through the new online blog. The blog will contain richer online content such as how-to’s, tips, press releases, services, newsletters, and more. For more information on Bridges Aid Services, LLC., please visit www.bridgesaidservices.com.